CI Connect 2018 | Oct. 1 – 3
Continuous Improvement in an E-Commerce, Digital, and Omni-Channel World
Join industry colleagues at the leading Continuous Improvement event of Summer. CI Connect 2018 is designed to empower you to successfully thrive in an e-Commerce, Digital, and Omni-Channel world.
This 2.5 day event will take place in Princeton, NJ at the Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village. We are excited to partner with Menasha and Capacity LLC to tour their manufacturing facilities.
Top Notch Speakers!
We’ve gathered the industries’ leading experts in e-Commerce, Digital, and Omni-Channel to lead the discussion on how to leverage tools and tactics to keep you at the top of your game in this ever-changing industry. This year’s topics will include:
- eCommerce, Omni-Channel and Digital Marketing
- How a member company leveraged the CI Network to jump start their CI program
- Applying packaging standards to meet Amazon’s requirements
- Sustainability as it relates to eCommerce and Omni-Channel shipments
- A demonstration on how the Partnership Alignment and Collaboration Tool (PACT) was leveraged to improve partnerships between member companies
- Utilizing Transformative Leadership to address current business challenges
Engaging Breakout & Benchmarking Sessions
CI Connect 2018 breakout & benchmarking sessions are designed to facilitate peer-to-peer discussions on industry relevant topics. This year’s sessions include:
- Developing Quality Micro Risk Assessments
- Leveraging the Sustainable Package Coalition
- Integrated Replenishment Implementation
- Benchmarking group discussions will include Planning and Hosting Hands On Workshops as well as IR to Digitize the Supply Chain and Supplier Certification