F4SS Spring Conference 2023
F4SS 2023 Spring Conference
February 21-23, 2023
Westin Riverwalk- San Antonio, TX
Registration continues for the Spring in-person event in conjunction with CPA, The Association for Contract Packagers and Manufacturers. Taking place in San Antonio, TX, February 21-23, 2023, CPG executives will come together with executives in the contract packaging and manufacturing industry to discuss, highlight and navigate what comes next in our industry!
Register today to receive the Early Bird Rate! Discounted rates last through January 31st, with members paying $1395 and non-members paying $1895. This is a $200 savings!
Tentative agenda highlights include:
- Keynote speaker Michael Okoroafor, Senior VP, Gobal Sustainability, McCormick & Co. will provide key Insights driving their ESG and Sustainability agenda
- Another timely and relevant keynote speaker discussing the global external manufacturing with Johnson & Johnson’s Global Head of External Manufacturing, Sebastian Latten
- CPG panel discussion on the future of supply chain
- F4SS learning tracks focused on:
- Data Connectivity between CMP/CPG
- ESC Risk Management
- Case Study of Federal Package
- CP/CM Panel Discussion
- Fun networking events providing something for everyone – Receptions, Dinners, Games and Fishing, Foodie Tour, or Golf.
Additional speaker information and agenda updates will be available soon.
We look forward to connecting with you in San Antonio in February!
Learn more and register now!