Join the Foundation for Supply Chain Solutions today!
Now that you’ve learned more about F4SS, we’d like to invite you to join the organization. The business processes we have already developed are projected to save the industry over $5 billion and we are adding more every day.
Here are a few immediate benefits you will enjoy as a member:
- Access to the members-only area of our website, where you can find tools and procedures to help your organization establish efficient industry standard business processes.
- Involvement in our initiative teams, where your organization can gain functional expertise and your team members can develop their talents.
- Access to industry leaders at other member companies through in-person conferences and meetings as well as ongoing networking.
- Reduced member-only rates for bi-annual conferences.
You will also gain longer-term benefits, such as:
- Cost Reduction – Through collaboration and implementation of standard processes.
- Knowledge – Learn from thought leaders in the industry.
- Relevance – Initiatives and conferences cover key industry issues.
- Networking – Access to key industry players.
- Innovation – Gain new ideas for common industry challenges.
- Benchmarking – Compare your organization to others in the industry.
We invite you to join the leading organization in the CPG external supply chain industry!
F4SS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Tools & Resources
Get access to our members-only area which offers a variety of industry tools and resources.
Participate in F4SS initiative teams where we provide collaborative environments for innovation.
Get exclusive access and discounted rates to major events in the CPG industry.
Contact Us For Membership Info Membership Dues
F4SS can provide many benefits, not only individually but also as a company. The networking opportunities are invaluable, as is knowledge that is shared across so many different people who are working in this group.
Crescent's participation in F4SS Conferences over the last 10+ years has not only resulted in the growth of our business and our customer relationships, but they also played a really important role in advancing our company’s vision to becoming a premier service provider in our industry.
Membership dues are based on your organization's annual sales. Please use the detailed table below.
|Annual Sales||F4SS Dues|
|Level 1||Annual SalesLess than $5 Million||F4SS Dues$1,500 USD|
|Level 2||Annual Sales$5-10 Million||F4SS Dues$3,000 USD|
|Level 3||Annual Sales$10-25 Million||F4SS Dues$4,000 USD|
|Level 4||Annual Sales$25-50 Million||F4SS Dues$5,000 USD|
|Level 5||Annual Sales$50-100 Million||F4SS Dues$6,000 USD|
|Level 6||Annual Sales$100-500 Million||F4SS Dues$7,500 USD|
|Level 7||Annual Sales$500M - $1 Billion||F4SS Dues$9,000 USD|
|Level 8||Annual Sales$1-5 Billion||F4SS Dues$10,500 USD|
|Level 9||Annual SalesOver $5 Billion||F4SS Dues$12,000 USD|
One-Year Trial Membership
For a one-time cost of $2,500:
- F4SS will welcome companies of any size to try F4SS—as long as they are NEW members or have not been a member of F4SS in the past 3 years.
- Up to 3 individuals at the company may participate in F4SS activities.
- With the exception of voting power, this membership level will gain all other privileges of membership—access to the membership website and all F4SS tools, presentations and initiative teams; free access to webinars and membership lists; reduced rates to conferences; free access to the F4SS staff and reduced rates for trainings, companies and consultants who can help provide solutions to a broad range of supply chain problems.
How are dues calculated?
While we believe the most equitable distribution would be determined by the level of sourcing, such information is not publicly available. Until such a time, segmentation will be calculated by annual sales volume (in USD) for the fiscal year ended immediately preceding the calendar year. This way, membership dues can be roughly proportional to the expected benefit to be derived.
Contact Us For Membership Info