Join the Foundation for Strategic Sourcing today!
Now that you’ve learned more about F4SS, we’d like to invite you to join the organization. Our mission is to establish a forum where CPG marketers and suppliers can share best practices towards creating industry standards which will improve effectiveness and reduce supply chain costs. The business processes we have developed to date are projected to save the industry over $5 billion.
Here are a few immediate benefits you will enjoy as a member:
- Access to the members-only area of our website, where you can find tools and procedures to help your organization establish efficient industry standard business processes.
- Involvement in our initiative teams, where your organization can gain functional expertise.
- Increased company awareness.
You will also gain longer-term benefits, such as:
- Reduced costs – Through collaboration and implementation of standard processes.
- Knowledge – Learn from thought leaders in the industry.
- Relevance – Initiatives and conferences cover key industry issues.
- Networking – Access to key industry players.
- Innovation – Gain new ideas for common industry challenges.
- Benchmarking – Compare your organization to others in the industry.
We invite you to join the leading industry in the contract manufacturing and outsourcing industry!
Tools & Resources
Get access to our members-only area which offers a variety of industry tools and resources.
Participate in F4SS initiative teams where we provide collaborative environments for innovation.
Get exclusive access and discounted rates to major events in the CPG industry.
Contact Us For Membership Info Membership Dues
F4SS can provide many benefits, not only individually but also as a company. The networking opportunities are invaluable, as is knowledge that is shared across so many different people who are working in this group.
Crescent's participation in F4SS Conferences over the last 10+ years has not only resulted in the growth of our business and our customer relationships, but they also played a really important role in advancing our company’s vision to becoming a premier service provider in our industry.
Membership dues are based on your organization's annual sales. Please use the detailed table below.
|Annual Sales||F4SS Dues|
|Level 1||Annual SalesLess than $10 Million||F4SS Dues$3,000 USD|
|Level 2||Annual Sales$10-25 Million||F4SS Dues$4,000 USD|
|Level 3||Annual Sales$25-50 Million||F4SS Dues$5,000 USD|
|Level 4||Annual Sales$50-100 Million||F4SS Dues$6,000 USD|
|Level 5||Annual Sales$100-500 Million||F4SS Dues$7,500 USD|
|Level 6||Annual Sales$500M - $1 Billion||F4SS Dues$9,000 USD|
|Level 7||Annual Sales$1-5 Billion||F4SS Dues$10,500 USD|
|Level 8||Annual SalesOver $5 Billion||F4SS Dues$12,000 USD|
How are dues calculated?
While we believe the most equitable distribution would be determined by the level of sourcing, such information is not publicly available. Until such a time, segmentation will be calculated by annual sales volume (in USD) for the fiscal year ended immediately preceding the calendar year. This way, membership dues can be roughly proportional to the expected benefit to be derived.
Contact Us For Membership Info